| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in September is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature range/ variation is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty. A feeble 12.9mm (0.5in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:15 long and the longest day is 12:35 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: