| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in March is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched. A paltry 26.4mm (1in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 13:09 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: