| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in June is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.3 °C (37.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 9:14 long and the longest day is 9:27 long with an average length of 9:18.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: