| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in July is a little cool at 8.3 °C (46.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.1 °C (18.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.3mm (0.8in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 9:58 long with an average length of 9:34.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: