| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in February is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.9mm (0.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:17 long with an average length of 13:45.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: