| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio in April is mild at 15.2 °C (59.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.3mm (0.9in) of water is dumped.
- The shortest day is 10:27 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San Antonio, Argentina
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio: